This riverside pub, licensed as the Bell & Crown by 1787, was acquired by Fuller, Smith & Turner in 1814 and rebuilt in 1907. The pub expanded into two adjoining shops in the 1980s, with the large conservatory extension added in 1984. Rumour has it that years ago, a resident ghost used to cause havoc at the bar - turning on the beer pumps in the middle of the night!
Make January 20% lighter
Get 20% off food and drink throughout January when signing up belowSign Up Now